Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving 2009!!!

Hello Everyone! Finally, after 4 months of absence, I have been able to figure out the Arabic blogger page, so I can access, upload and update this site. A special muchas gracias to Robert Martinez of San Antonio, Texas, who sent me the link. Well, it has been a great adventure since we stepped on the plane to leave Tucson last July 28...and the next several posts will be about the amazing experiences since we departed: Toronto, Qatar Airways, the weather, getting settled in Dubai, learning how to drive all over again, my cool job @ HCT, our 1st visitors, bowling club, big waves, UAE National Day bus trip around Sharjah with 1000 female students on 28 buses, why it takes 10 people to change a tire, and our apartment. Ingrid & I hope you all have a Happy & Safe Turkey Day 2009!

No comments: