Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nissan X-Trail


After driving a TINY Toyota Yaris for more than 5 months, paying 2300 dhs plus tolls EACH month, and having students make fun of my "Lexus", we finally found a vehicle. It was owned for a few months by an expat who only drive it 1500 miles then fled the country. It has a sunroof (hey, it's really cool here now, 75 day, 60 night), cruise control, 6 CD player, and 2 or 4 wheel drive for those desert adventures in the sand or days when it floods. Did I mention there is plenty of room for suitcases??? We had 24 visitors in Madrid, but only 2 here so far. I mean really, if I knew someone as cool as us living in Dubai, I'D come to visit! I also threw in a photo of our neighborhood. Our bldg is the blue glass one on the far right with the phone # on top.

No comments: